As of this moment, we are in-network with the following insurance provider for therapy:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC
Please note that we are NOT in-network with BlueValue or BlueLocal.
If you have insurance through another provider, we will happily provide you with out-of-network options.
Copay is due at the time of service.
It is important for you to contact the member services number on the back of your insurance card to verify the following in- network information prior to your first visit:
- Does my plan provide me with mental health coverage?
- What is amount of my co-pay for psychotherapy sessions?
- How many sessions per year does my health plan cover?
- How much of my deductible has been met for the year?
- What is my in-network deductible for outpatient mental health?
- Do I need a referral or pre-authorization from my medical doctor or specialist?
Once you have this information, it will help you to understand if you can afford to seek counseling while using your health insurance.
We do our best to serve the community by offering various financial options, please contact the office should you need assistance, we are happy to assist you.
See section: Under-insured/No Insurance/High-Deductible