If you would like to use out of network benefits with your insurance provider, we can provide you with a statement (“superbill”) to present to your insurance company for possible reimbursement.
Out of network reimbursement eligibility or rates of reimbursement vary based on your insurance plan.
Session fees are due at the time of services.
Call the member services number on the back of your insurance card. Verify the following out of network information:
- Does my plan provide me with mental health coverage?
- How much of my deductible has been met for the year?
- What is my out-of-network deductible for outpatient mental health?
- What is my out-of-network coinsurance for outpatient mental health?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my reimbursement amount for each session?
- How many sessions per year does my health plan cover?
- Do I need a referral or pre-authorization from my medical doctor or specialist?
- How do I submit claim forms for reimbursement?
Once you have this information, it will help you to understand if you can afford to seek counseling while using your health insurance.
We do our best to serve the community by offering various financial options, please contact the office should you need assistance, we are happy to assist you.
See section: Under-insured/No Insurance/High-Deductible